
This picture is dedicated to my wonderful mother! She is the GREATEST grandma in the world, and also the GREATEST mom. We love her so much. She is such a great example to me and my family.
Some of the finest qualities she has to offer are:
1. A great listener with great advice, she's usually ALWAYS right
2. She has much Love and Patience, especially with Jaxon who can make quite a mess
3. She is a fighter and has great strength.
4. She is the best gardner I know
6. She raised 5 wonderful children
7. She has the cutest hair cut
8. She has a great taste in clothes
9. She is so giving and charitable
10. She has a testimony of the true gospel and shares it with us!
I love my mom and am so glad to have her be apart of my family's life. Jaxon adores her. Frankly, I think sometimes he likes her more than he likes me; but that's ok, she has so much to offer and teach I couldn't ask for better.
In this cute picture cute Ton-ton is holding Jax. Jaxon is wearing my mom's adorable wig she had to wear when she lost all her hair. As many of you know she had cancer and had to go through chemo, therefore she lost her hair! My mom is a trooper. She was always in a great mood even though I'm pretty sure she was going through hell. I love her so much and am so glad to have her in my life and my family's! We love you mom, and as you know I will probably be talking to you on the phone soon, or seeing you soon because I love you so stinkin much! Thanks for all you do for our family.
16 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment