Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fun Times in TEXAS

Jaxon and I were able to go visit my sister and her family in Texas for about 5 days in the middle of July! We had such a blast! My sister is a very wonderful busy mother to 4 little boys under the age of 7! She is such a great example to me! I think I would go nuts, but who knows. I guess it's good that children come one at a time....most of the time. Oh well, they're worth every bit aren't they? Well we had such a fun time with her family. We were able to go swimming in the coolest pool play/park ever and have a blast. We went to a really good BBQ place for dinner one night. Did some shopping. Had lots of fun with Girl talk. Read some books. And best of all, go to the Blue Bell Ice-Cream Plantation! Man was that HEAVEN! We even got a nice treat of free icecream at the end of our tour! All I know was Jaxon and I had so much fun and I am so glad we got the chance to go see their BEAUTIFUL house in the very very humid Texas. It is so gorgeous over where she lives. It is the most green I've ever seen with tons of Pine Tree's! I love it! Thanks Amber for having us. Sorry I didn't get this up sooner, but please know how good of a time we had! We love you and can't wait to see you guys soon!
P.S. A 3 hour airplane ride with a 23 month old little boy is a little CrAzY! It wasn't too bad though, we were saved by "Cars"!

2 comments:

Stoker Family said...

I am so glad that you guys had a good time! Thanks for all of your help with the boys party and just over-all! I loved spending time and getting to know Jax better. Love you all!

Tiffany said...

Again, it was fun to meet you guys. You've inspired us, and we are going to try out the Bluebell factory this week when my mom comes to town. Can't wait for that free ice cream at the end! :)