I saw this on Kari's blog and thought I'd give it a try.
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
16 years ago




4 comments:
well where do i start, i have tons of memories of you!! the one when i showed you the apartment the day before my wedding, then there is the one where i can over and you were making russels lunch for the next day and you were making burritos with food storage beans and i LOVED them and now i have a good stock of those yummy beans, there is the one where i came to see you when you were sick in bed with jax and you didn't want me to help you with your hair cause you thought it was gross but i didn't care and then when i came to see you in the hospital with jax and what a sweet tiny boy he was!! then there is the painting of your apartment by your moms house, and the list could go on and on.. Thanks for being a great friend and for all the memories
I don't know why I thought of this but remember when you slipped and fell on the bridge. HAHA We have so many meomories
you are so brave to allow me to comment on your blog! here's my favorite memory...
my favorite memory is that time we went to tijuana, mexico and we were drinking shots of pure vanilla when you decided to join the jalapeno lima bean eating competition. you were eating lima beans so fast i thought you'd be sick. you were amazing!!! then we went to that cool store that only sold chess sets, chicklets, and fireworks and you insisted on buying that gilligan's island chess set for russ even though it cost $800 because you INSISTED that he loved the Professor and MaryAnn. anyway, after we got home the best part of our trip was when you had to explain to your parents why you had a tattoo of a donkey with a sombrero that said "Viva Mexico" on your left shoulder blade. that was hilarious! you are so brave. that's why i love you so much. you always keep me on my toes. xo - miss having you in class every week to keep me sane!! ugh :) jen
My birthday surprise and the yummiest cake I've ever tasted in my life.
OR riding in your car with you and hearing ... oh man I just forgot... but that one band for the very first time.
OR riding in your new bread box honda car.
Oh there are just so many!!
Post a Comment