Friday, June 27, 2008

I wonder what Jaxon's doing?...

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Hey, I remember you! Thanks for your sweet compliments. The nursing covers are $22 and the burp cloths are $3 each. The small tote shown is $15 and the larger tote is $30 (I still need to put up a pic of it).

The large tote is a pretty good size. It is what I use for my church bag and also my library bag. I really ought to make another one for me so that I can have two because I use it so much! :)

The nursing cover can be from any fabric of your choice or tell me what style and colors you like and I'll find something that will work for you and email you some samples.

I'm going to set up an Etsy shop online sometime this month so that it's easy for people to see what I can do. I'll blog about it when it's up and running!

Thanks for your interest!

Kari Whiting said...

i made my blog private so if you email me at karebearwhiting@gmail.com i'll invite you