Yet another Fancy Shmancy Wedding Cake done by Meg! This one was a lot of fun to do! The Bride Danielle's colors were black and white and red. I didn't get a picture of this at the reception all set up and fancy, but I did get a picture of it on my mom's kitchen table. So as you can see it is a cute square cake with thick black ribbon lining the bottom, white buttercream frosted, with all different sized poka-dots cut out of fondant frosting decorating it and a pearl border. It is so cute and turned out to match the reception decorations perfect! It is also for sale, I still have it seeing as how it is made completely out of styrofoam. If you or anyone you know wants to buy it let me know. Also, remember if anyone you know is getting married PLEASE refer them my way! I'd love to do some more wedding cakes!




7 comments:
Hi Megan,
I found your blog on a link at Brian and Kolena's. I'm Russell's cousin Charlene. I was in your sister Amber's ward in Tolleson. I saw your beautiful wedding cakes and my sister-in-law is getting married in December and I was wondering how much do you charge for wedding cakes? You can e-mail me at olivasclan@cox.net or check out my blog at theolivasclan.blogspot.com.
Thanks so much, you are really talented :)
Hey Clement Clan! Meg where did you get all your cute blog stuff!! That cake is beautiful!!! You have such a great talent!
WOW you are stinkin' good at this cake stuff. I still remember the one you made for my birthday forever ago. Who knew?
That boy of yours is pretty darn cute too! I'm so glad we can keep up on each other now.
Love you forever!
Lovin' this cake! I'm learning all about fondent and stuff on my new favorite show, "Ace of Cakes." Have you seen it? It's crazy what they do with food! You do such a cute job, though! And, of course, I loved my cake. :)
So, your blog is very cute as well. Fun way to keep in touch, right? I love it. I actually have a scrapbooking program on my computer, and I digitally scrapbook pics, and then put them into my header. I so love digital scrapbooking, and I can't say enough about it, but anyway. If you see Suz's blog, I did her header as well.
Anyway, so good to hear from you! Keep up the great cake work!!
i start back to work june 30th...one more week. as crazy as it sounds, im excited about going back, since its been a whopping 3 months of no work! bedrest was really hard so getting back into a structured lifestyle will be good...but im sure after the first week, ill be BEGGING to stay home with hayley. haha.
davey said to me yesterday when i was looking at your blog "I miss megan and russell. they were so much fun." it was funny. so davey says hi too!
by the way, that cake looks beautiful. i love the circles in the actual cake. youre amazing!
hope you guys are doing well!
Wow Megan you are so talented! I don't know if you remember me from all of our Arizona visits, but I saw your blog link on Lindey's and had to check it out. It's good to see that you are doing well. You have a beautiful family.
Megan,
Can I just say that I think you have an amazing talent! Absolutely beautiful. I actually saw your link on my blog and that's how I found you. You guys look like you're doing so well.
Post a Comment