Monday, June 9, 2008

Tagged...

Things on my list of things I did today:
1) Kissed my husband good-bye
2)Played with Jaxon
3) Folded some stinkin laundry
4) blogged a little
5) Did more house chores
Snacks I enjoy:
1) Watermelon and other fruit
2) Crackers
3) cookies
4) Ice cream
5) Peanuts
5 things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
1) Pay off our house and car
2) Put money in savings, investments
3) Open a Krispy Kreme and a car wash in Maricopa
4) Buy new clothes for us all!
5) Go on vacation for a long time
5 places I've lived:
1) Mesa, AZ
2) Gilbert, AZ
3) Tempe, AZ
4) Maricopa, AZ
5 Jobs I've held:
1) Bagger at Bashas 1st job!
2) Cake Decorator at Bashas! Loved it
3) Referral Coordinator for Gilbert Pediatrics
4) Manager for CVS
5) MOM and Kindergarten Teacher presently
5 things people don't know about me:
1) Was skinnier than Tonia when I was little -ha ha
2) Love to cook and bake
3) I either wanted to teach 6th grade or Kindergarten
4) I love to talk
5) I love my husband and my son so much!
5 people I tag:
1) Amber
2) Lindsey
3) Roxanne
4) Amy
5) Sis. Brinkerhoff

2 comments:

Brittney said...

HI megan! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. It was so good hearing from you. WE definately need to get together sometime. I am free pretty much anytime so just let me know when you want to get together. Talk to you soon:)

Stoker Family said...

You are so cute! I am so glad to be your big sis! You are such a good example and a great mom! I don't know how you do everything you do~ teaching, mom, wife, etc... I miss seeing you, but I love talking to you! Love you!