Friday, June 27, 2008

Refrigerator Boy Caught Red Handed...and cousins

We are all doing great! I am LOVING being home with Jaxon this summer. It's going to be really hard to go back to work. I'm loving talking on the phone or doing whatever I want, when I want to as well! It's a wonderful feeling. But, I am also loving living in our house and in order to keep that, I gotta go back to work in a month :( I do love teaching the cute little Kindergartners as well though, can I just bring Jaxon with me? PLEASE?

Well lately we've been having lots of fun. I've been busy with a few cakes and hangin out at Grandma and Grandpa's (both Elliott and Clement) a lot lately! Jaxon loves being with his grandparents and Russ and I are so glad he has such a fun relationship with both grandparents. Russell's brother and his wife, David and Cilia and their two kiddo's Celeste and Joseph came and stayed with Russell's parents for 3weeks and we all had an absolute blast! There's 9 kids in Russell's family so there is always, always excitement! Jaxon had a blast with those cousins because Celeste is 6 months older than him, and Joseph is 6 months younger than him! He loves to play with both of them, but was usually found following Celeste around. We loved hanging out with David and Cilia and got to have them spend the night at our house one night while they were here. Tons of fun! I, (Meg) also got to go over to Mom Clement's house for a couple play days with Jaxon as well while Russ had to work! We had a blast!

Russell got hired on permanetly with U of P! hooray this is good news, especially insurance wise. He really likes it there and really gets along well with his boss and team! I'm so glad. He has found some great friends there.

Hooray Russell, Jaxon, and I are going on vacation....f0r a couple days to San Diego! We are so excited and will definitely share pictures when we get back!
So these are some fun and exciting things that have been happening around our house. Jaxon and I did go camping a month ago, to Blackriver. I need to post those cute pictures on here. We had a blast with my family. Russ couldn't go because of no vacation, luckily we all survived. We missed each other but it was fun times... I think Russ got more of a vacation than I did really. You try taking a 2 year old camping and being a single parent for 4 nights, its hard! But my family was great and helped me out with him a ton!! A HUGE THANKS to them for being the best ever, and to my great hubby for being with out us! We Love you!
Here are a some pictures of Celeste, Joseph and Jaxon at the splash pad taking a time out with Uncle Phil and Aunt Shirley, and playing with other cousins for play day and such.... Jax has so much fun playing together with all his cousins. We Love family!

1 comments:

Kari Whiting said...

hey meg i sure enjoyed talking to you today. it really makes me miss you guys. corey's plane got delayed like usual, i feel like i never see my husband, anyways i'll let you know about the cruise as soon as i know. i would love to go i have been dying to go on one for forever now!!!