Well, hello! It has been a while since I posted. I have been super busy, but now I have finally found some time. As most of you know I make quite a few wedding cakes. I did one a couple weeks ago for this awesome girl that turned out super-cute! I was so excited. So here are some pictures of it. I thought you might want to see them. I will also post some old pictures of wedding cakes I've done on here some time. It is such a fun hobby, I love it! Ever since I was little I always wanted to work with weddings some how. First I wanted to be a caterer of course cause I love to cook. Then, I thought about how much work that would be. So then I'm like duh, what about wedding cakes? Not as much work as catering a whole wedding, and much more glamerous. So I did it. I started by taking classes at Michaels, worked in the bakery at Bashas decorating cakes, and doing them on my own. Now I just do them as a hobby for a little extra money. It is so much fun. Please if you know anyone looking for a wedding cake, or any other cake send them my way! I love making cakes, and they're not too pricey!
16 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment