Thursday, May 29, 2008

Diaper Rash Cream & Permanent Markers Make a Mess!

Holy Cow!! It is so much fun staying home with Jaxon. I am so grateful for the best babysitter ever that we had in Mesa. Her name was Goly and she was incredible. Now tell me, how in the heck did she get Jaxon to listen to her all the time? She always told me what an angel he was and how good he was? Why is he not the same for me? Ha ha I know it's because I'm his mom, and he loves me so much. I am so lucky though, to get to stay home with him this summer. I am loving it, even though at times it can be very messy...

As you can see Jaxon found the Diaper Rash cream and painted himself with it AGAIN!! Yes, again probably for about the 4th time now. He has some sort of fetish with Diaper Rash cream, I have no clue why. Probably cause he knows it makes a mess. I know what you're thinking, why don't you just put it out of his reach? I Do!! Most of the time!! It's just the few times its left out he finds it and I'm off doing other things like laundry, or blogging, or cleaning. I have got to keep on eye on this little boy! If you look at the picture on the top left not only do you see diaper rash cream all over him, but there is also some black permanent marker on his shirt. The same day that the diaper rash cream incident happened he also got ahold of a permanent marker that his daddy left on the computer desk and decided to color his shirt, our bookshelf and one of his books.....oh heavens this summer is going to be fun! A lot of work, but definitely fun! This is the 2nd time now that he's colored on stuff with permanent marker. The first time he colored all over daddy's fish tank....you would have thought we would have learned.... We Love our Jaxon! :)
Jaxon and I are off to go camping with my family now. We are sad daddy can not come but he has to work. We will miss him tons. I'm sure we'll have more fun stories to post when we get back!



1 comments:

Heather said...

Don't you just love when things like that happen?!? We have some permanent marker drawings as well. Some day you will be able to look back and laugh. He is so cute.