Jaxon LOVES his grandparents!!! He has so much fun with Grandma and Grandpa Clement and Grandma and Grandpa Elliott. About a month ago we got together with family at Jaxon's Aunt Elizabeth, and Uncle Trenton's house to celebrate g-ma andg-pa's April Birthdays! I only have a couple pictures cause I need to upload the rest from out camera on the computer. Both Grandparents are so fabulous and we love them so much.
Russell's mom, grandma Clement has been struggling with some health issues lately, but seems to be doing better. We love her so much. She is in our prayers always! We are glad to see her out of the hospital and back at home. She is such an amazing lady that raises 9 awesome children! However, I think I got the best one as my hubby! :) We Love you Mom and hope you feel much better soon.
As you can see in the picture Jaxon is usually glued to his grandpa's when he wants to go out and play. In the other picture Jaxon is going for the birthday treats while grandma and grandpa Clement are trying to hold him back




0 comments:
Post a Comment