Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Meg Turned 25!

I had a great birthday this year! It was so much fun to be with my little family! Russ made me a delicious German chocolate Cake with the coconut-pecan frosting. Jaxon helped him! It was a great day. We went and met Russ at his work and went to eat lunch together. Russ took me on a date the weekend before to eat dinner and see the movie "State of Play" which was really good! I always love to drag my birthday's on for a week and call it my Birthday week, and that basically my excuse for getting what I want.... :) I love it, and Russell's good to play along. Love you Russ!

Birthday Cake Time!! It was delicous

The candles blown out with the help of Jaxon

2 comments:

dan and ashley said...

happy birthday! dont you love those little dresses @ wal mart $5!! you need to come to our store! Itsa Girl Thing- Val Vista & Ray. how'd you girls get those hanging letters in her name for your shower?! too cute

Sherri Romney said...

Happy Birthday!!