Thursday, January 8, 2009

Where have we been?

Hello one and all! Happy stinkin New Year. Man I can't believe its 2009. I can't believe I'm getting old. I still think of myself as a young adult but I got to face the facts, I'm gonna be 25 in April. I'm gonna be an old woman. Oh well, at least no gray hairs yet, or any that I'm aware of.
Life is good. Russ, Jaxon and I have been super busy. We spent (Jaxon and I and Russ when not at work) my whole 2 weeks of vacation around the holidays playing! It was such a blast. I think I saw all of my family more then, than I did combined all last year. Ok well probably not, but it was a BLAST! Jaxon had the best time of all.
Those of you who don't know on my family's side there are currently 6 grandchildren, 5 of whom are boys and one little adorable sweet little girl. (Also one more girl on the way, yes ours :) Jaxon loves to rough house and had the best time doing this with his older and younger boy cousins. He simply adores the babies, little Myka and Erick. He loves to be near helping who ever is holding eith of them feeding them, patting them on back and give them millions of kisses. We had such a fun holiday with everyone around! My sister and her husband and boys will be moving to China towards the end of the month for 3-4 years. We will miss their frequent visits and ours to them, but are excited for this new journey for their family! We love you guys!
We also had a great time with Russell's family this holiday season. We were the host of his sibling part this year. He is number 8 out of 9 children. All of them were there with their spouses except for David and Cilia who live in Okinawa right now. We missed them but had a great time at the party. Thanks to you all for making it such a blast. We also enjoyed visiting his parents and playing with cousins at their house as well.
We love all of our families and friends and look forward to all the good 2009 has in store. I have tons of pictures I need to post that I will do soon. I will also try to be much better about posting things in a timely manner :)

3 comments:

Charlene said...

I just wanted to let you know that you did a great job on Laura's cake and it was absolutely delicious!!! Everyone loved the cake and thought it had a great design. I really appreciate all your hard work. Happy New Year to you guys :)

Stoker Family said...

We love you guys, too! Thanks for making the trek to mom's so many times to see us. You take care of my cute nephew and soon to come niece and post pics so we can see how they've grown! Talk to you soon!

Sherri Romney said...

When is your birthday???? Mine is in April too. We will face 25 together girl! :) And be thankful for the no gray hairs, cause I got em already!!!