We're so excited for baby #2! Meg is due April 5th 2009. Jaxon is kind of understanding, we think? He'll be a great big brother. Who knows what it will be... boy or girl?
16 years ago
We're so excited for baby #2! Meg is due April 5th 2009. Jaxon is kind of understanding, we think? He'll be a great big brother. Who knows what it will be... boy or girl?
Posted by Meg and Russ at 2:08 PM
13 comments:
WOW! That's great! Good luck being prego! I hope you don't get too sick or too emotional. Hang in there.
Hey, did you know my son's middle name is Jax? I like the x. : )
So glad I can view your blog now! Your family is so cute. It's great to read about what you've been up to! I miss you!
Love ya!
Debra Jo
Congrats!!! I am so glad you found my blog, your little family is adorable!
Congratulations! Very exciting news. Good luck with your pregnancy.
YEAH! Congratulations!
Thanks for your sweet note today. I needed that.
OH MY GOODNESSSSSS!! How exciting! That will be so much fun!
Kip and I are getting ready to try for another soon!!
We all need to get together!!
Hey! Congratulations on another baby! That is great! Im happy to see you are doing well.
Tyler & I are good. No, he hasn't been hired on yet. It took them forever to finish his background portion, and this month his year is up. So he has to start all over again. He's bummed, but it will work out how its suppose to eventually.
ANyway, can't wait to hear if its a boy or girl... I think it'll be a girl!
As much as I'm sure you want a girl, Jaxon needs a little brother to keep up with him :o) I think you're having a boy...we'll see how accurate my psychic predictions are....He's gotten so big, I didn't realize that till he tried to cuddle the other day and I was like, "Jax you are way too big now." Thanks about Myka being adorable, she is just a simple beauty that I never take for granted...
OK, loved your last comment on my blog... That's VERY cool!
AND love that you are all decked out for Christmas on here. WHat does your house look like???? :-)
I'm due in 10 days! Well that's when my c-section is sceduled for. The last couple weeks have been going by so slowly. I'm going crazy! You will do great with 2 kids, it's amazing the love they will have for one another. Hang in there.
i love the christmas countdown! great to read about your family and catch up. congrats on #2!
i just heard from shand. its a girl!!! im SO happy for you!!!
Girls are so much fun! Congrats!
Congrats on the girl!! I am so excited for you guys to have another one. I hope that you are feeling okay.
Post a Comment